Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Things of Great Beauty.

The Landfill Orchestra.  Oh, my.  Children in extreme poverty with instruments made from items in the dump.
The Landfill Orchestra.


People reading around the world.  Never, ever underestimate the power of the written word.

To Light a Fire


Music for Vespers:  from WNYC

Vespers



My lovely friends who were roommates during college.  Beautiful on the inside and out.


My husband's house during college years.   It's still standing more than 30 years later.



Some of the sunflowers in our garden. They are full of bees!


Part of the harvest of our garden.  From this we got soup, zucchini bread, frozen beans and more.


A sweet little baby happy.  I love simple knitting with beautiful yarn.


Best of all-my beautiful daughter is coming home this weekend after an amazing summer in the Philippines.


No comments:

Post a Comment